I. General provisions
- The administrator of data collected via the Online Store is KĘDZIOREK Joanna Kędziorek, ul. Pomorska 40, 91-408 Łódź, NIP: 7271992655, REGON: 473266467, phone: +48 509 633 726, e-mail: Kedziorek@kedziorek.pl - further referred to as the „Administrator".
- Personal data is processed by the Administrator of Online Store in accordance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, physical goods from the protection of personal data and protection personal data on such conditions, as well as the protection of personal data 95/46 / EC (general regulation on protection) - further referred to as "GDPR".
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of people whose personal data is being processed by him, and in particular is responsible and ensures that the data collected by him are: processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed; stored in a form that permits the identification of people to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing; processed in a manner ensuring adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage, by appropriate technical or organizational measures.
- Taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural person with different probability and severity of the threat, the Administrator implements appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing takes place in accordance with the regulation and to be able to prove it. The administrator uses technical measures to prevent the acquisition of personal data sent electronically and modification by unauthorized people.
II. Basis of data processing
- The administrator is entitled to process personal data in cases where - and to the extent that - at least one of the following conditions is met: the data subject has consented to the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes; processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party, or to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation of the Administrator; processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring the protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child.
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator requires each time the existence of at least one of the grounds indicated above. The specific grounds for processing personal data of customers are indicated below.
III. Purpose, basis, period and scope of data processing
- Each time the purpose, basis, period and scope as well as the recipients of personal data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by a given Customer in the Online Store. For example, if the Customer decides to make purchases in the Online Store and chooses to collect the purchased Goods in person instead of a courier shipment, his personal data will be processed in order to perform the concluded Sales Agreement, but will no longer be made available to the carrier performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
- The Administrator may process personal data in the Online Store for the following purposes, on the following grounds, in the following periods and scope:
|Purpose of data processing||Podstawa prawna przetwarzania / okres przechowywania danych||Zakres przetwarzanych danych|
|Implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services||Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b) GDPR Regulations (performance of the contract). The data is stored for the period necessary to perform, terminate the concluded contract.||Name and Surname; e-mail address; phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address), IP address, customer ID.|
|Bookkeeping||Article 6 (1) 1 lit. c) Regulations of the GDPR in connection with with art. 74 sec. 2 of the Accounting Act, i.e. of January 30, 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 395). The data is stored for the period required by law requiring the Administrator to store tax books (until the tax liability period expires, unless tax laws provide otherwise) or accounting books (5 years from the beginning of the year following the financial year to which the data relates).||Name and Surname; address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address), company name and customer tax identification number (NIP)|
|Determining, investigating or defending claims that may be raised by the Administrator or that may be raised against the Administrator||Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f) GDPR Regulations. The data is stored for the duration of the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, but not longer than for the period of limitation of claims against the data subject due to the business activity conducted by the Administrator. The limitation period is defined by law, in particular the Civil Code (the basic limitation period for claims related to running a business is three years, and for a sales contract - two years).||Name and Surname; phone number; e-mail address; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address).|
|Handling of notifications||Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f) renewing the GDPR. The data is information for the duration of the legitimacy of the interest pursued by the Administrator, but no longer than for the period of limitation of claims against the data subject, due to the business activity conducted by the Administrator. The limitation period is determined by the law, in particular the Civil Code (the basic period before a claim for running a business is three years, and the contract applies to two years).||Name and Surname, email adress, IP adress|
IV. Data recipients
- For proper functioning of the Online Store, including implementation of concluded Sales Agreements, it is necessary for the Administrator to use the services of external entities. The administrator uses only the services of such entities who provide sufficient guarantees to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the GDPR Regulation and protects the rights of data subjects.
- The Administrator may use profiling for marketing purposes in the Online Store, but the decisions made on its basis by the Administrator do not apply to the conclusion or refusal to conclude a Sales Agreement or the possibility of using the services in the Online Store. The effect of using profiling in the Online Store may be, for example, granting a given person a discount, sending him a discount code, reminding about unfinished purchases, sending a product proposal that may correspond to the interests or preferences of a given person, or proposing better conditions compared to the standard offer of the Online Store. . Despite profiling, a given person makes a free decision whether he will want to use the discount received in this way, or better conditions and make a purchase in the Online Store.
- Profiling in the Online Store consists in an automatic analysis or forecast of a given person's behavior on the Online Store website, e.g. by adding a specific Product to the basket, browsing the page of a specific Product in the Online Store, or by analyzing the previous history of purchases in the Online Store. The condition of such profiling is the Administrator having personal data of a given person in order to be able to send it, e.g. a discount code.
- The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects or significantly affects the person in a similar way.
VI. The rights of thr person who the data concerns
- The right to access, rectify, limit, delete or transfer - the data subject has the right to request the Administrator to access his personal data, rectify it, delete ("the right to be forgotten") or limit processing and has the right to object to processing, and also has the right to transfer their data. Detailed conditions for the exercise of the above-mentioned rights are set out in Art. 15-21 of the GDPR Regulation.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time - the person whose data is processed by the Administrator on the basis of the expressed consent has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- The right to make a complaint to the supervisory body - the person whose data is processed by the Administrator has the right to make a complaint with the supervisory body in the manner and mode specified in the provisions of the GDPR Regulation and Polish law, in particular the Act on the Protection of Personal Data. The supervisory body in Poland is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Right to object - the data subject has the right to object at any time - for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. e) (public interest or tasks) or f) (legitimate interest of the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions. In such a case, the administrator is no longer allowed to process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in this paragraph, you can contact the Administrator by sending an appropriate message in writing or by e-mail to the Administrator's address indicated in paragraph 1.
VII. Cookies in the online store, performance data and analytics
- Cookies (HTTP cookie) are small text information in the form of text files, sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website of the Online Store (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or on the smartphone's memory card - depending on which device is used. visitors to our Online Store). Detailed information on cookies as well as the history of their creation can be found, among others here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie.
- The administrator may process the data contained in cookies when visitors use the Online Store website for the following purposes: identifying customers as logged in to the Online Store and showing that they are logged in; remembering the Goods added to the basket in order to place an Order; remembering data from completed Order Forms, surveys or login details to the Online Store; adjusting the content of the Online Store website to the individual preferences of the Customer (e.g. regarding colors, font size, page layout) and optimizing the use of the Online Store websites; keeping anonymous statistics showing how to use the Online Store website; remarketing, i.e. researching the behavior of visitors to the Online Store through anonymous analysis of their activities (e.g. repeated visits to specific pages, keywords, etc.) in order to create their profile and provide them with advertisements tailored to their expected interests, also when they visit other websites on the Google Inc. advertising network and Facebook Ireland Ltd .;
- As a standard, most internet browsers available on the market accept cookies by default. Everyone has the option to define the terms of using cookies using the settings of their own web browser. This means that you can, for example, partially limit (e.g. temporarily) or completely disable the option of saving Cookies - in the latter case, however, it may affect some of the functionalities of the Online Store (for example, it may be impossible to pass the Order path through the Order Form due to for not remembering the Goods in the basket during the next steps of placing the Order).
- Detailed information on changing cookie settings and their self-removal in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of the web browser.
- The Administrator may use Google Analytics and Universal Analytics services provided by Google Inc. in the Online Store. (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA), from the Facebook Pixel service provided by Facebook Ireland Limited (4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) and the Heatmap service provided by HeatMap, Inc. These services help the Administrator analyze traffic in the Online Store. The collected data is processed as part of the above services in an anonymised way (these are the so-called operational data that prevent the identification of a person) to generate statistics helpful in administering the Online Store. These data are collective and anonymous, i.e. they do not contain identifying features (personal data) of visitors to the Online Store website. The Administrator, using the above services in the Online Store, collects such data as the sources and medium of obtaining visitors to the Online Store and the manner of their behavior on the Online Store website, information on devices and browsers from which they visit the website, IP and domain, geographic data and demographic data (age , gender) and interests.
- It is possible for a given person to easily block sharing information with Google Analytics about their activity on the Online Store website - for this purpose, you can install a browser add-on provided by Google Inc. available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl